Monday, February 27, 2012

Thornapple Loch


I pursed pebbles at the banks
of the marsh of my youth
with radio-clasique, 
lulling of love could loom
In time,
In tow
I'd neume:
Solitary waste flies with Surinam toads
onto brassy vines of ebbs and flows,
Flow My Tears
onto webbed walls of plume. 
fore:
the trumpet sounds in the new moon.
Sew my years
through muddled digits of paste
fore: 
my murky greens have scantly skimmed embrace.
cicadas dance chaconnes 
but die off as songs
negate:
locusts fly follies to never see straight
and frogs eat them up
but her-flies do sinew 
BAIT.
I string:
boorish me a boat
and I'll lay three sheets to wind
Holystone and empty rock
will float in solemn solidity to sin. 
and:
on some small windfall that I receive a breeze,
I'll chance be there when a willow comes to walk. 
fore:
muffled sounds of love and all it's antiquities
are risen too seldom from the Thornapple loch


No comments:

Post a Comment