Monday, February 27, 2012

I can Remember it for you Wholesale


On my way to Lacuna,
Inc.
We were
We had
We blur..........
A passerby,
A vulcan princess,
perchance 'forgave
my mind a stir.
or
circusy circuits
if YOU prefer.

she showed

frenetic phantoms
of your wholesale
texts.

not meant for me
but, my android (which, I must say is mighty.)
undersexed.

and she said

I'm like a comic book dear,
my whites taunt.

and my smokes, they haunt
as I only serve

To feed the fire.
and to leave desire.

in the hearts of young chaps.
or gnats.

Which is what reMINDED
me of you
when I gazed the super 8 sign.

of how you wish I was a "mine"
and youuuuwish you had my emeralds and rubies....
if only they made rechargeable ruffies.

for

My heart is NOT lackadaisical
it LACKS,

and I wish I could come down that rope
and I wish we could smoke us some dope

but I can't I CAN'T I CANNNNNNNNN'T, moon.

as we sit on the curb please concur
that my quirks
my curves are NOT yours.

and

as pain rains, as pang pours
molten,
I hope you heed
that the past hasten
are not
monarchs,
or bishops
or even saints for that matter.
they are calamitous tatter
that have srambled my brains
and wielded warm butter in
my veins.

thus, I've forgotten our perfunctory
past.

sadly though, true.
I cannot even ante up
an androidian adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment